- Happy Valentine’s Day from the dismal science. Here are 14 ways that economists say I love you. http://fosslien.com/heart/
- The Department of Economics surveyed alumni who requested a Linkedin Group. That group is Ball State Economics Alumni. Alumni and Friends feel free to join.
- Economists are excited about the new jobs report. See http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/07/upshot/this-is-a-great-jobs-report-across-the-board.html?_r=0&abt=0002&abg=1
- Game theory suggests that the Seahawks now infamous play call may have been the right call. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/03/upshot/game-theory-says-pete-carrolls-call-at-goal-line-is-defensible.html?abt=0002&abg=1
- Is Greece moving closer to a bailout or a default? http://www.theguardian.com/business/live/2015/feb/10/george-osborne-greek-debt-crisis-alexis-tsipras-live-updates or http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/news/article-2946544/Bank-shares-Greece-plunge-country-path-loan-default.html